today is class we just went over our new vocab words. we also copied them down and made sentences out of them. after that we had to turn in some work an that was it
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
I'm drawn to the vibrant energy of city life. I envision myself thriving in a bustling urban environment, surrounded by diverse cultures and endless opportunities. The convenience of public transportation and walkability appeals to my desire for a sustainable lifestyle. I'm excited by the concentration of arts, entertainment, and dining experiences that cities offer. Ultimately, I crave the dynamic and ever-evolving atmosphere that only a city can provide.
One word from Vocabulary Lesson 12 that stands out to me is maelstrom, A maelstrom is a powerful, chaotic situation filled with confusion. I first encountered this word while reading a book where the main character was caught in a maelstrom of emotions, struggling to make a difficult decision. Understanding this word has helped me improve my writing by allowing me to describe very chaotic situations with a stronger connection. Instead of simply saying "confusion" or "disorder," I can use "maelstrom" to evoke a stronger connection to the readers.
for the break I went back home to New Orleans, every time we get a break out of school I went back to see my family this is somewhat imminent. it would be ignoble to not go back to my city every time I get the chance. I truly do miss being at home so me going back to New Orleans every break is somewhat just imminent. The reason that I wanted to move was because I wanted to immolate the old version of myself. In conclusion, going back home to see my family every break is immutable.
Comments
Post a Comment